Libra Bank increases equity to EUR 27 MPublish date: 22-01-2007
Libra Bank shareholders decided to increase the bank’s equity by EUR 2.06 M to EUR 27 M, a move to be finalized within two months, a bank official informed.
The operation will be performed by issuing 70 million shares each having a face value of RON 0.10. The last equity increase of EUR 10.5 M was performed in October last year when 105 million shares were sold.
The bank is controlled by the American-based investments fund New Century Holdings (NCH) Broadhurst. Libra Bank is the 28th bank in Romania in terms of assets with a 0.27 per cent market share. Its assets amount to EUR 115.5 M.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei