TriGenius cancels 100mn euro centre projectPublish date: 03-01-2007
German real estate developer TriGenius has recently decided to cancel a 100 mln euro ($132.79 mln) office centre project in Romania's capital Bucharest, as it failed to reach an agreement with the Bucharest Municipality, the company said on January 3, 2007.
The company planned to build Bucharest Business Towers, a 90,000 sq m office centre, in the central area of Alba Iulia square. The Bucharest Business Towers were projected to have five underground and 28 above the ground storeys and house class A offices, conference halls, a shopping centre and a five-star hotel.
According to TriGenius' owner, German investor Maximilian Brueckner, the company and the local authorities in Bucharest failed to reach an agreement over the location of the project.
The German company claims it proposed to build the office centre in a different location in Bucharest if Alba Iulia square does not meet with the municipality's agreement but has received no answer from the City. TriGenius also offers real estate consultancy services. The company's client portfolio includes Allianz, Commerzbank and Lufthansa.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei