Romania: Argesana Pitesti Posts H1 Net Profit Up at 87,282 RONPublish date: 23-08-2006
The company currently records a low profitableness rate, with the main cause being the non-favourable influence of the RON-euros exchange rate.
Total revenues of the company stood at 6.332 million RON in H1, of which 6.137 million RON are revenues from the exploitation and 195,132 lei financial revenues, with the expenditures amounting to 247,396 RON, of which 5,994 million RON exploitation expenditures and 247,396 lei financial expenditures.
The company's products are Wool Blend licensed, with the production capacity reaching two million sq m per year, also with the help of some investments in the upgrading of the company's main sections: spinning, weaving and finishing.
Late in 2001, the company was privatized, the main shareholder becoming the Argesana Employees Association.
<a href="http://www.actmedia.ro" target="_blank">Source: ACT Media News Agency</a>
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei